The team at Wollongong Conveyancing Services will check and explain to you all aspects of the contract and title of the property that you are buying. In that way you will understand any risks associated with your purchase so you can feel secure that the title is good.
What we can do for you:
- Check the contract to see what your obligations are and advise you accordingly. If necessary, we will negotiate changes to the contract that will better protect you.
- Advise you as to any restrictions that apply to the property being purchased by you.
- Arrange all pre-contract enquiries such as building reports; pest reports and strata record inspections.
- Investigate the title being purchased.
- Order survey reports and council compliance reports, if required.
- Comply with the requirements of your lender.
- Advise you as to the loan and mortgage documents, if required